I’m pleased to share with you my interview with life coach Tim Brownson, the author of Don’t Ask Stupid Questions — There Are No Stupid Questions and the popular blog A Daring Adventure. In this entertaining and informative interview, you’ll learn:
* How just asking yourself probing questions about your life situation can give you the focus and motivation you’re looking for;
* Why it’s important to make yourself the most important person in your life;
* Why developing peace of mind, rather than chasing material rewards, is the best route to finding happiness;
* How focusing your attention on what’s going on in this moment, rather than the past and the future, is key to finding peace of mind;
* Why our common habit of comparing ourselves to others is a recipe for suffering;
* And more . . .
I’m excited to share with you my recent interview with life coach, author and speaker Tess Marshall. Tess is the author of Flying By The Seat Of My Soul and the inspiring blog The Bold Life.
In this interview, you’ll learn:
* The amazing story of Tess’s journey from being a teenage mother selling dried flowers to working as an author, coach and speaker
* How Tess created a popular, high-traffic blog in just six months
* How to create routines to help you make regular progress toward your goals
* A powerful technique for deciding between all the options available to you in work and life, and overcoming “choice overload”
* How to enjoy the journey toward achieving your goals, even when things feel frustratingly slow
* And much more . . .
I’ve just published a guest post at Dumb Little Man called “How To Separate ‘Real’ Wants From ‘Should’ Wants.” The article is about learning to set goals based on what moves us on a deep, physical level, rather than what it sounds rational to want, or what our cultural influences say we should be chasing. I look forward to your feedback.