I’ve just published a guest post at The Change Blog, “Getting Productive By ‘Getting Real,’” which is about how letting go of our need to create an image for the people we work with — whether we’re trying to look tough, likable, or something else — can actually help us get more done and find more joy in what we do. I hope you enjoy it.
- Guest Post at The Change Blog: “Mindfully Moving Beyond Multitasking”
- Guest Post at The Change Blog: 3 Ways Your Breathing Can Improve Your Productivity
- Guest Post At The Change Blog: “Letting Go Of Your Ego At Work”
- Guest Post At The Change Blog: Productivity And Owning Our Shadow
- Guest Post at The Change Blog: “Procrastination and the Art of Allowing”
|Steve's Quest, the animated musical comedy, is coming soon. To stay updated, sign up via the show's Facebook page or follow the creator on Twitter.|