I’ve published a post at The Change Blog called “How To Build a Longer Attention Span.” It’s about how practicing holding your attention on an object, or on your breathing, as meditators often do, isn’t just helpful for getting centered as you meditate — it can also help you stay focused on a project at work for a longer period of time. This is a great technique if you want to be able to get a lot done in a single sitting, instead of constantly getting antsy and winding up on Facebook or Minesweeper as you work.
I also noticed that I’ve practically got enough Change Blog posts to fill a book (publishing magnates take notice ) — here are some past highlights that I think you’ll enjoy:
- Guest Article At Urban Monk: “How To Build Confidence By Just Paying Attention”
- Guest Post at The Change Blog: 3 Ways Your Breathing Can Improve Your Productivity
- Guest Post at The Change Blog: “How Getting Used To Silence Can Help Your Productivity”
- Guest Post at The Change Blog: “Mindfully Moving Beyond Multitasking”
- Guest Article At The Change Blog: “3 Keys To Developing Inner Productivity”
|Steve's Quest, the animated musical comedy, is coming soon. To stay updated, sign up via the show's Facebook page or follow the creator on Twitter.|