I’ve published a new guest post at The Change Blog, “Mindfully Moving Beyond Multitasking,” which is all about how mindfulness practices can help us stay focused on a single task at work, even when we’re confronted by boredom, frustration and other kinds of discomfort — rather than jumping around from task to task in order to “take the edge off.”
I hope you enjoy it!
- Guest Post At The Change Blog: “Letting Go Of Your Ego At Work”
- Guest Post at The Change Blog: “Procrastination and the Art of Allowing”
- Guest Post at The Change Blog: Getting Productive By “Getting Real”
- Guest Post at The Change Blog: 3 Ways Your Breathing Can Improve Your Productivity
- Guest Post at The Change Blog: “How Getting Used To Silence Can Help Your Productivity”
|Steve's Quest, the animated musical comedy, is coming soon. To stay updated, sign up via the show's Facebook page or follow the creator on Twitter.|