I just published a new guest post at The Change Blog called “Procrastination and the Art of Allowing.”
Normally, when uncomfortable thoughts and sensations come up as we’re working, we tend to run away from them by playing FreeCell or chasing some other distraction — and, voila, we have procrastination. But when we simply relax our bodies, continue breathing, and let those sensations pass away on their own, we start developing the ability to choose to move forward in our work instead.
For those who haven’t read Inner Productivity, or my “Transcending Procrastination” special report (which you can download by signing up at the upper right hand corner of this page), this will serve as a helpful introduction to my work. I hope you enjoy it!
- Guest Post at The Change Blog: “How Getting Used To Silence Can Help Your Productivity”
- Guest Post At The Change Blog: “Letting Go Of Your Ego At Work”
- Guest Post at The Change Blog: “Mindfully Moving Beyond Multitasking”
- Guest Post at The Change Blog: 3 Ways Your Breathing Can Improve Your Productivity
- Guest Article At The Change Blog: “3 Keys To Developing Inner Productivity”
|Steve's Quest, the animated musical comedy, is coming soon. To stay updated, sign up via the show's Facebook page or follow the creator on Twitter.|