I’ve contributed to the 28-Day Meditation Challenge at Jan Lundy’s blog Awake Is Good with a post about how meditation gives us choice around how we respond to our thoughts and feelings, and how this has very “down-to-earth” benefits when it comes to staying focused in our work. Enjoy!
- Guest Post at The Change Blog: “Mindfully Moving Beyond Multitasking”
- Guest Article At The Positivity Blog: “How To Get Comfortable With An Empty Mind”
- Guest Post at Explore Your Spirit: “A Spiritual Solution to Writer’s Block”
- Guest Post at The Change Blog: “Procrastination and the Art of Allowing”
- Guest Post At The Change Blog: “Letting Go Of Your Ego At Work”
|Steve's Quest, the animated musical comedy, is coming soon. To stay updated, sign up via the show's Facebook page or follow the creator on Twitter.|