I’ve published a guest post at Kala Ambrose’s Explore Your Spirit blog called “A Spiritual Solution to Writer’s Block.” I talk about how just allowing the creative blankness we experience in our work to be, rather than fighting it or running away from it, is the best way to reconnect with our inspiration and imagination. I hope you enjoy it.
- Guest Post at The Change Blog: “Procrastination and the Art of Allowing”
- Guest Post At The Change Blog: “Letting Go Of Your Ego At Work”
- Embracing Writer’s Block, Part 2: Content Needs Emptiness
- Embracing Writer’s Block, Part 3: The Creative Test of Faith
- Embracing Writer’s Block, Part 5: Emptiness Is Fleeting
|Steve's Quest, the animated musical comedy, is coming soon. To stay updated, sign up via the show's Facebook page or follow the creator on Twitter.|