I’m pleased to share with you my interview with life coach Tim Brownson, the author of Don’t Ask Stupid Questions — There Are No Stupid Questions and the popular blog A Daring Adventure. In this entertaining and informative interview, you’ll learn:
* How just asking yourself probing questions about your life situation can give you the focus and motivation you’re looking for;
* Why it’s important to make yourself the most important person in your life;
* Why developing peace of mind, rather than chasing material rewards, is the best route to finding happiness;
* How focusing your attention on what’s going on in this moment, rather than the past and the future, is key to finding peace of mind;
* Why our common habit of comparing ourselves to others is a recipe for suffering;
* And more . . .