I’m excited to share with you my recent interview with life coach, author and speaker Tess Marshall. Tess is the author of Flying By The Seat Of My Soul and the inspiring blog The Bold Life.
In this interview, you’ll learn:
* The amazing story of Tess’s journey from being a teenage mother selling dried flowers to working as an author, coach and speaker
* How Tess created a popular, high-traffic blog in just six months
* How to create routines to help you make regular progress toward your goals
* A powerful technique for deciding between all the options available to you in work and life, and overcoming “choice overload”
* How to enjoy the journey toward achieving your goals, even when things feel frustratingly slow
* And much more . . .
- Interview With Tim Brownson, Author of “Don’t Ask Stupid Questions — There Are No Stupid Questions”
- Interview With Marelisa Fabrega, Author of “How To Be More Creative”
- Interview With Evan Hadkins, Author of “Living Authentically”
- Interview With Entrepreneurship Coach John Van Dinther
- Interview With Robin Easton, Author of “Naked In Eden”
|Steve's Quest, the animated musical comedy, is coming soon. To stay updated, sign up via the show's Facebook page or follow the creator on Twitter.|