I’m pleased to share my interview with Evan Hadkins, author of the book “Living Authentically” and the blog WellBeingAndHealth.net. Evan is a counselor and acupuncturist in Canberra, Australia, and his book offers an approach to wellness based on a unique blend of Gestalt therapy and traditional Chinese medicine. I think the conversation has both depth and plenty of practical exercises for reducing stress and bringing joy and ease into our lives.
- Interview With Tess Marshall, Author of “Flying By The Seat Of My Soul”
- Interview With Tim Brownson, Author of “Don’t Ask Stupid Questions — There Are No Stupid Questions”
- Interview With Marelisa Fabrega, Author of “How To Be More Creative”
- Interview With Robin Easton, Author of “Naked In Eden”
- Interview With Entrepreneurship Coach John Van Dinther
|Steve's Quest, the animated musical comedy, is coming soon. To stay updated, sign up via the show's Facebook page or follow the creator on Twitter.|