I know, I’m in a guest-posting frenzy recently, but here’s another one I just did at Urban Monk called “How To Build Confidence By Just Paying Attention.” It’s about how just changing the way we direct our attention — whether we’re talking about what we’re aware of within ourselves, or what we’re focused on in the outside world — can change how we feel about ourselves. You can find the post at http://www.urbanmonk.net/522/how-to-build-confidence-by-just-paying-attention/.
My next post will be located on this site, I assure you.
- Guest Article At Urban Monk: Are Your “Projections” Limiting Your Success?
- How To Build A Longer Attention Span (and a Change Blog-O-Rama)
- Guest Post at Urban Monk: “The Yoga of Productivity”
- Guest Article At The Change Blog: “Learning To Listen To Our Inner Wisdom”
- Guest Article At The Change Blog: “3 Keys To Developing Inner Productivity”
|Steve's Quest, the animated musical comedy, is coming soon. To stay updated, sign up via the show's Facebook page or follow the creator on Twitter.|